The Robert O. Pare College Scholarship
This scholarship is offered through the Centreville Bank Charitable Foundation in honor of Robert O. Pare’s 55 years of support to Centreville Bank. Mr. Pare served the Bank admirably, in a manner which has been honorable, forthright, and beneficial to the Bank’s success. The Robert O. Pare Scholarship will be presented to local high school students who are dedicated to making a difference through community service. Each year, two (2) recipients will be awarded individually a $5,000 scholarship.
Please click here for eligibility requirements.
Completed applications include:
- Scholarship Application Form (includes detailed list of volunteer and community activities)
- 500-word max essay explaining how your commitment to community service has impacted your life and others
- Official high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, volunteer organization or employer
- Completed applications due by April 15, 2019; recipient will be notified by June 7, 2019
Note: Upon notification finalists will need to provide acceptance verification from their selected school and attend a Spring awards ceremony.